Colorado Real Estate Housing Market Information for the Boulder Area
January 2019 Real Estate Trends for Boulder, Broomfield, Erie, Lafayette, Louisville, Longmont, Niwot, and Superior
Keep reading for real estate information on the Colorado housing market for January 2019.
- There have been an increase in the number of listings in many of our local areas.
- Many areas have seen a decrease in the number of sold listings.
- Broomfield homes were on the market for less time than neighboring cities–43 days on the market was the average.
- Townhome and condo listings have increased 150% in Erie, Colorado compared to January 2018, from 4 to 10.
- Townhome and condo sales in Louisville, Colorado have increased 233% compared to January 2018. 3 were sold in 2018 and 10 were sold in January 2019.
And now for the January 2019 Boulder Area Real Estate Housing Market statistics!
Of course, we love talking real estate at the Bernardi Group! If you have any questions about these real estate trends, or want to chat about the Boulder, CO area market, please give us a call at 303.402.6000. We love talking about real estate.