Colorado Housing Market Information for the Boulder Area
2018 Real Estate Trends for Boulder, Broomfield, Erie, Lafayette, Louisville, Longmont, Niwot, and Superior
Keep reading for real estate information on the Colorado housing market for 2018.
- There were less total closed sales in Boulder County for 2018 versus 2017, except for the cities of Erie and Superior.
- Sellers in Lafayette, Louisville, and Superior received an average of over list price for their homes.
- Lafayette homes were on average on the market for less time than neighboring cities–42 days was the average.
- Broomfield homes were also on the market for less time than neighboring cities–48 days on the market was the average.
- The average Boulder County home was on the market for 57 days and received 99.6% of list price.
And now for December 2018 Boulder County Colorado housing market statistics.
Of course, we love talking real estate at the Bernardi Group! If you have any questions about these real estate trends, or want to chat about where the Boulder area market may go, please give us a call at 303.402.6000. We love talking about this stuff!